University hospital Bonn (Venusberg)
Scope of supply:
- 9 entry and 8 exit terminals Platinum
- 9 pay stations Platinum (three including banknote return)
- 23 Hitag transponder readers
- 26 voice over IP intercoms
- 14 parking barriers PS Platinum
- Video surveillance (Mobotix)
- Alarm Receiver for Fire Brigade Bonn: If a general alarm is triggered via Fire Brigade Monitoring Center Bonn all barriers are permanently opened in the whole area. This general alarm is triggered via telecontrol receiver that is connected directly to the main server of the system.
- Automatic registration of all public buses:free access for public transport
- Automatic height control: combined passenger car and truck access with free entrance for delivery traffic.
- Intercoms: remote use of TCP/IP intercoms. Connection to existing control center.
- Special solution for employees: At the exit of the employees' car park on the premises, they have to verify themselves in order to leave the area within 30 minutes, no matter which exit is chosen. Otherwise, they are treated as short-term parkers obliged to pay.