Bollard system Heidelberg 60/14
- Completely made of stainless steel including ground sleeve, surface brushed
- Height 60 cm, diameter 14 cm
- Electro-mechanical spindle drive, 24 VDC, protection class IP69K (static)
- Internal high-precision limit Switches
- Bollard guidance via self-lubricating plastic seals
- Runtime approx. 7 sec.
- Intelligent microprocessor control for operation of one or two synchronously controlled bollards.
- Capability of connecting up to four induction loops
- Slot for radio receiver
- Possibilities to connect optical and acoustic signal transmitters
- Feedback contacts for building management system or similar
- VDS-tested lead accumulator for emergency lowering of the bollard in case of power failure
- Compact dimensions for installation in terminals, vertical columns or on-site equipment
- Protection class IP66
- Info sheet (PDF)
- Documentation/dimensions (PDF)
- Analysis of needs (PDF)
- Checklist (PDF)
- Traffic control system for pedestrian zones
- Historical sites
- Representative driveways
- Private properties
Product overview Heidelberg
Heidelberg 60/14 AR
Bollard head with embedded warning strips made of red coloured, high reflectant reflex foil
Heidelberg 60/14 AB
Bollard head with lateral lighting via long-life LED for signalling of operation modes.
Heidelberg 60/14 BS
Bollard with base plate to be set in concrete. The screw connection ensures cost-effective replacement in case of accidental damage.
Heidelberg 60/14 DF
Locking mechanism corresponding to German Firefighting Standard according to DIN 3223.
Heidelberg 120/14 SP
Integrated two diode lighting via long-life LED for signalling of operation modes.