Cashless pay station Platinum Modular
Easy-to-use and modular machine for payment of short-term parker tickets, value parker tickets and subscriber tickets. Solid and durable housing made of stainless steel including multiple safe locking. Fast payment processing via debit cards. LCD Display for situation-dependent user guidance.
Characteristics of cashless pay station
- Stainless steel basic housing 1.4016, powder-coated in RAL 9003 (signal white) manufactured acc. to Standard DIN 24975 (ticket vending machines),
- Service heights according to Standard DIN 24972 handicapped accessible (standard for service machines)
- Socket with service door made of stainless steel powder-coated in RAL 7042 (traffic grey A)
- Front door including ninefold safe locking. Lock mechanism including removable semi cylinder and square bar.
- Brushed stainless steel front plate 1.4301 as design element.
- Mounting Option for intercoms etc. in flush- or surface mounted version.
- Contact-free RFID reader EM4102 for subscribers, value and special parkers and operating card set for authorized personnel.
- Thermostatically controlled heating and ventilation of housing for safe dehumidification according to VDE standards.
- Ticket processing via laser scanner Coder Platinum Modular
- High performance thermal printer head for issuing Barcode tickets with variable imprint for customer information. Ticket output in < 2sec.
- Feed via ticket separation unit (no cutting tool needed) from cash box containing fan fold thermal paper.
- Ticket supply 4.500 tickets
Credit card processing
- Credit card module MyWallet
- Embedded PC with TCP/IP interface designed for industrial environments
- PCAP Touch - IPS display 7 Inches for status-dependent operator guidance
- Industrial Flash RAM incl. operating system Linux and software module bebar.plug for local self-sufficient control
- Contact-free RFID reader for subscribers, value parkers and special parkers - LEGIC advant and MIFARE DESFire
- Barcode scanner for 2D and QR codes
- Intercom for doorman operation, call forwarding to an existing telephone System or integration in VoIP intercoms