Terminals for short-term parkers Platinum Modular
For issuing and accepting of barcode tickets as well as processing of tickets for subscribers, value and special parkers.
Entry and exit terminals Platinum Modular both feature an elegant powder-coated stainless steel housing including front door made of brushed stainless steel V2A. The industrial PC with 7 inches LED-IPS display for customer Information is protected by a lexan window panel, which is also designed to accommodate readers, intercom etc.
Characteristics of the terminals
- Corrosion-free stainless steel housing, powder-coated RAL 9003 (signal white)
- Lockable front door made of brushed stainless steel 1.4301
- Front insertion plate powder coated RAL 7042 (traffic grey A)
- Front panel made of impact and weather resistant polycarbonate (Lexan)
- Mounting options for RFID reader, intercoms etc. in flush- or surface mounted version
- Thermostatically controlled heating and ventilation of housing for safe dehumidification acc. to VDE
- Ticket processing via laser scanner Coder Platinum Modular
- High Performance thermal printer head for issuing of barcode tickets with variable imprint for customer information. Ticket output in < 2sec.
- Feed by ticket separation unit (no cutting tool needed) from cash box filled with fan fold thermal paper
- Ticket supply 4.500 tickets, optionally expandable up to 9.000 tickets
- Ticket request button illuminated
- Embedded PC plus TCP/IP interface designed for industrial environments including 7 inches LED-IPS display for status-dependent operator guidance.
- Industrial Flash RAM plus operating system Linux and software module bebar.plug for local self-sufficient control.
- Contact-free RFID reader for subscribers, value parkers and special parkers for card formats EM4102, LEGIC advant and MIFARE DESFire
- Dual ticket feeding to increase capacity from 4,500 to 9,000 tickets. Automatic change of ticket box after end of paper.
- 4-layer-reading of tickets.
- Intercom for doorman Operation, forwarding of calls to an existing telephone system or integration in VoIP intercoms.
- Flyer Entry terminal (PDF)
- Flyer Exit terminal (PDF)
- Program overview (PDF)