Pay station Platinum Modular
Easy-to-use and modular machine for payment of short-term parking tickets, value parker and subscriber tickets. Solid and durable housing made of stainless steel incl. multiple safe-locking. Fast handling of payments via coins, bank notes and debit cards. LCD display for situation-dependent user guidance.
Characteristics of pay station
- Corrosion-free stainless steel housing, powder-coated RAL 9003 (signal white), manufactured according to DIN 24975 (ticket vending machines)
- Service heights according to standard DIN 24972 handicapped accessible (standard for service machines)
- Socket made of stainless steel with service door, powder-coated in RAL 7042 (traffic grey A)
- Front door including ninefold safe locking. Lock mechanism with removable semi cyclinder and square bar.
- Brushed 1.4301 stainless steel front plate as design element
- Mounting options for intercoms etc. in flush-mounted and surface-mounted finish
- Contact-free RFID reader EM4102 for subscribers, value and special ticket parkers and operating card set for authorized personnel
- Thermostatically controlled heating and ventilation of the housing for safe dehumidification according to VDE Standards.
- Ticket processing via laser scanner Coder Platinum Modular
- High performance thermal printer head for issuing barcode tickets with variable imprints for customer information. Ticket output in < 2sec.
- Feed via ticket separation unit (no cutting tool needed) from cash box containing fan fold thermal paper
- Ticket supply 4.500 tickets
- Shot-blasted stainless steel coin slot
- Electronical coin tester incl. 6 self-refilling tubes for change money. Capacity approx. 70-80 coins per value. Pay-off 2-5 coins/sec.
- Self-locking coin cassette for approx. 2000 coins including output sensor
- Separate lock System for technics, service and cash service.
- Embedded PC with TCP/IP interface designed for industrial environments
- PCAP Touch - IPS-Display 7 inches for status-dependent operator guidance.
- Industrial Flash RAM incl. operating system Linux and software module bebar.plug for local self-sufficient control
- Electronical coin tester with 6-fold routing of up to 8 coin types. Electromechanically locked coin insertion. 4 self-refilling coin magazines (hopper) mounted on a sled made of stainless steel 1.4301 incl. central lock. High capacity depending on the type of about 600 - 900 coins. Pay out of 2-5 coins/sec. Maximum filling levels and coin types can be individually customized. Automatic cash report after opening the pull-out.
- Fifth hopper manually fillable for a significant increase of change capacity of one coin type. Capacity up to 1200 coins. Solid stainless steel bracket with central lock.
- Bank note processing for position-independent reading of all current bank notes in customized configuration. End cassette for up to 1,000 bank notes. Dual locking system (safe in safe principle) incl. automatic print-out of cash Report on removal. Insertion slot made of brushed stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A) with operating LED display. For outdoor use.
- Bank note processing Bill-to-Bill for position-independent processing of all current bank notes and return change of up to 3 bank notes. Option for customized configuration. Bank note cash box for up to 1.000 bank notes. Various closures for removing and opening the bank note cash box. Automatic print-out of cash-box contents at removal. Bank note return from three free configurable cash boxes. Insertion slot made of metal including operating LED display. For outdoor use.
- Credit Card processing for processing of credit Cards / bank pay cards with lateral magnetic strip and chip EMV Level 1 + 2, PCI PTS 3.x. Magnetic card side strip reader for all current credit cards / bank cards (e.g. EC, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Diners etc.). ISO 1/2/3. Vandalism-protected metal insertion slot, incl. integrated chip reader. PIN keyboard. NFC reader incl. display. Interface to industrial pc station/pay station. LAN Interface for Internet Connection to a service Provider (B+S Card Service or CardProcess at present).
- Contact-free RFID reader for subscribers, value and special parkers LEGIC advant and MIFARE DESFire
- Barcode scanner for 2D and QR codes
- Intercom for doorman operation, call forwarding to an existing telephone system or integration in VoIP intercoms
- Drumm lock for increased protection of the profile half cylinder lock within the pay Station against forced opening and theft. Effective protection against vandalism and manipulation of cylinder lock by gluing. Substantial cylinder protection made of chromium-plated steel. Fixing screws are covered by hardened slide when closed.
- Weather protection roof: Frame structure made of brushed stainless steel. Lateral glazing made of tempered safety glass (ESG). Roof element made of laminated safety glass (VSG). Integrated rain duct. Including supports for mounting to pay station.