Gate barrier TSD 60/45 - Up to 6 m
Barrier with two-sided boom attachment
The gate barrier TSD 60/45 allows the protection of blocking widths up to 6.2 m without a disturbing impact fork or pendulum support. It is designed for driveways with cars, trucks and buses. The easily interchangeable aluminium boom has a diameter of 90 mm and is available with a boom length of up to 6.0 m. The movement of the gate barrier is based on an electromechanical driveunit and proceeds a smooth sine curve: The Movement starts slowly, accelerates and slowly goes back to the final position.
The housing of the gate barrier TSD 60/45
The housing of the gate barruer TSD 60/45 gate has a modular Design. A stable, fire-galvanized steel chassis forms the Basis for the sturdy housing. The chassis contains an easily changeable cladding made of fibreglass reinforced plastic (GFK). The side parts of the housing are painted in signal white (RAL 9003) by default and the hood is painted in in traffic grey A (RAL 7042). Other RAL colours or DB shades can be delivered on request. Despite the robust design, the barrier, including the booms, weighs only 90 kg and is therefore good to transport and install.
Barrier boom and movement
The boom of the parking barrier consists of a round aluminium profile with a diameter of 90 mm. The underside of the boom is equipped with a rubber padding, which prevents accidental damage to vehicle parts and prevents accidents. The barrier boom is painted in traffic white (RAL 9016) and red-reflective 3M special strips are attached on both sides, ensuring safe detection of the barrier.
The barrier has an electromechanical drive with jerk-free motion. The movement has a sine wave-form and thus starts slowly, then accelerates and also slowly drives back into the final position. Both end positions also have an internal mechanical locking. The barrier does not require a counterweight, a impact fork or a pendulum support, which are usually still needed by many other suppliers. By loosening an integrated slip clutch, the barrier can be easily placed in an open position and thus guarantees that even in the event of a power outage, the parking area can be left. Opening speed is 4.5 seconds at 6 m in length.
Control concept of the gate barrier TSD 60/45
The control concept for the gate barrier TSD 60/45 is available in two variants. In the LB variant, the barrier is operated via an engine reversing contactor, which ensures a classic gatekeeper operation. In the LCF concept, the barrier is controlled by a microprocessor control system with a frequency converter. This allows both the gentle start-up and the soft-stop to be driven at adjustable speeds. In addition, the control can be equipped with a 2-channel loop detector. In this version, the system is suitable for connecting to 230 V single-phase powersupplies as well as for operating at 400 V triphase powersupplies.
Modular housing design
A particularly stable galvanized steel chassis equipped with easily replaceable cladding made of glass fiber reinforced plastic (GRP) forms the base.
Standard colour of housing:
- Side parts: RAL 9003 (signal white)
- Cover: RAL 7042 (traffic grey A)
- RAL colours and DB colours on request.
- approx. 90 kg
- Circular aluminium boom (diameter 90 mm)
- RAL 9016 (traffic white)
- 3M special highly visible reflecting red coloured stripes on both sides of the barrier boom
- Electro-mechanical drive, smooth movement
(Sinusoidal curve: implies a slow start, slow accelleration and slow movement to final position)
- Internal mechanical locking of the barrier boom in respective final position
- No counterweight, end-steady or pendulum support needed compared to many other suppliers.
- Protection of area even in case of power failure. If the sliding clutch is released the barrier boom can easily be raised.
- Opening speed: 4,5 sec.
- Electro-mechanical drive, smooth movement
Control concept LB/LCF
[Translate to english:] LB
- Motor protection switch (conventional doorman operation)
- Micro processor control including frequency converter
- Soft start and stop including adaptable speed
- Slot for loop detector or radio receiver
- suitable for supply systems of 230 V AC or 400 V DC
- Self-monitoring end-steady
- Labelling / sticker on barrier housing: "Warning! Barrier closes automatically after each vehicle."