Door reader be.Access Gate
To handle access control of returning users such as employees or subscribers as well as users of barcode tickets. Integration of all current RFID card readers. Mounting option for 2D- and QR-code-readers. User guidance via status-dependent LCD display. Suitable for activation of barriers, gates and doors.
Characteristics of the door reader
- Non-corrosive stainless steel housing in compact size, powder-coated RAL 9003 (signal white)
- Lockable front panel made of brushed stainless steel 1.4301
- Wall mounting possible, cable entry optionally from backside or bottom side
- Suitable for mounting on a foundation via optionally available stand
- Delivered optionally including 2D-barcode scanner for reading tickets and QR codes or RFID-reader
- Additional mounting option for intercom systems and the like as flush- or surface-mounted version
- Embedded PC plus TCP/IP Interface designed for industrial environment incl. 4,3 inch LED-TFT-display for status-dependent operator guidance.
- Industrial Flash RAM, systems software Linux and software module bebar.plug for decentralized self-sustaining control.
- Potential-free relay output for barriers, gates, doors etc.
- Contact-free RFID reader for subscribers, value and special parkers for card formats EM4102, LEGIC advant and MIFARE DESFire
- Barcode scanner for 2D and QR codes
- Intercom for doorman operation, for forwarding calls to an existing telephone system or integration in VoIP intercom systems