Bollard system Dresden 80/22
- Completely made of stainless steel including ground sleeve, surface brushed
- Height 80 cm, diameter 22 cm
- Electro-mechanical spindle drive, 24 VDC, protection class IP69K (static)
- Internal high-precision limit switches
- Bollard guidance via self-lubricating plastic seals
- Runtime approx. 10 sec.
- Intelligent microprocessor Control for operation of one or two synchronously controlled bollards
- Capability of connecting up to four induction loops
- Slot for radio Receivers
- Possibilities to connect optical and acoustic signal transmitters
- Feedback contacts for building management system or similar
- VDS-tested lead accumulator for emergency lowering of the bollard in case of power failure
- Compact dimensions for installation in terminals, vertical columns or on-site equipment
- Protection class IP66
- Traffic control for pedestrian zones
- Historic sites
- Representative driveways
- Private properties
Product overview Dresden
Dresden 80/22 AR
Bollard head with embedded warning strips made of highly reflectant reflex foil
Dresden 80/22 AB
Bollard head with lateral lighting via Long-life LEDs for signalling the operation modes.
Dresden 80/22 BS
Bollard with base plate to be set in concrete. The screw Connection ensures a cost-effective replacement in case of accidental damages.
Dresden 80/22 SP
Integrated two diode lighting of long-life LED for signalling the operation modes.