Airport Nikolaus-Kopernikus Wroclaw Poland
In 2012, general importer City Systems in Warszawa awarded bebarmatic a second order to supply a complex parking management System following an order for airport Gdansk.
The order was placed in view of the complete redesign and upgrading of the airport in connection with the European Football Championship 2012 in Poland. New construction of a modern terminal and Extension of the runways to 3,000 m.
Scope of supply:
- 4 entry terminals "kiss and fly" zone
- 5 terminals passage to parking areas
- 3 exit terminals for return to the „kiss and fly“ zone
- 5 exit terminals for leaving the airport area
- 4 pay stations Platinum
- 2 of them incl. Banknote return
- 17 parking barriers PS Platinum
- 21 voice-over-IP intercoms incl. intercom control center
- Centralized data management be.open
- RFID table-top reader / barcode POS reader / table-top encoder
- System control in terminal building