Directly next to the University medical centre Heidelberg a conventional bebarmatic parking management system was supplied for the newly built car park showing an exceptionally creative exterior front.
Today, a special point of attraction is the predator house and the so-called "showcase of bears". There are many aviaries and a jungle house. About 500,000 visitors are counted in the zoological garden every year.
Scope of supply for both systems:
- 4 parking barriers PS Platinum including frequency converter control
- 2 entry terminals Platinum
- 2 pay stations Platinum
- 2 exit terminals Platinum
- Centralized data management be.open
- Table-top encoder and barcode POS Reader
- Communications server for intercom
- Complete video technology be.vision (Mobotix)
- Integration in control room of University medical center Heidelberg (internal service)