University hospital Ulm
In recent years, bebarmatic Parksysteme GmbH carried out some outstanding large-scale projects for University hospitals in Germany. Especially University Hospitals in Bonn, Essen, Heidelberg and Homburg/Saar were equipped. In 2012, we also equipped University Hospital Göttingen.
Scope of supply:
- 30 terminals be.Access for subscribers
- 5 entry and 5 exit terminals Platinum
- 5 pay stations Platinum / Argentum
- 2 recharging machines to charge up subscriber cards
- 32 parking barriers PS Platinum
- 47 Mifare transponder readers
- 47 voice over IP intercoms
- 22 cameras Mobotix
- 2 independent control centers incl. central server, PC operation, video and voice control panel
- 4 ticket terminals Hectronic Citea Solao
- 20 traffic lights and posts
Quantity structure: All over the large-scale area, there are more than 20 parking areas including a large car park (center car park featuring 375 park spaces), subscribers consisting of 7,000 employees and 11,000 holders of a Student Union Ulm-ID Card. Additionally, there are several 1,000 short-term parkers a day. For three parking areas a total of 4 ticket machines equipped with solar drive of company Hectronic were installed.
As there are two different user groups in the subscribers area (employees/students) a solution regarding a standardized reading system had to be found. Here, the Mifare reading technology, already used at the Students Union Ulm was chosen. The existing and circulating ID cards of University Ulm can be used as parking card.
For the clinic staff bebarmatic delivered 7,000 Mifare cards.