Rathausgalerie Essen: new parking management system for car park P1 and P2
Im April 2011, Credit Suisse Asset Management Immobilien Kapitalanlagengesellschaft placed an order with bebarmatic to implement two parking systems in two lots (P1, P2). Complete handover took place in October 2011.
Shopping, catering and culture in one location: Rathausgalerie Essen represents a meeting point in the middle of the city. On 30,000 m2 there are 60 shops, cosy restaurants, cafés etc. 1,650 car park spaces are available for the visitors. After a very intensive competitive situation all market-leading companies participated in, bebarmatic Parksysteme GmbH received the order to realize this project in two lots from Credit Suisse Asset Management. One of the decisive factors was the versatility of the reporting and statistics programme, the innovative cross-linking technology and the efficient barcode coding technology.
Scope of supply:
- 8 Parking barriers PS Platinum
- 3 Entry terminals Platinum
- 5 Exit terminals Platinum
- 7 Pay stations Platinum including banknote validator
- Various discount validators
- 5 Mobotix megapixel cameras, 8 Hemispheric 360 ° cameras including bebar.Vision Videoserver, integrated in the bebarmatic software